Sunday, October 24, 2010

Assignment 1

Regarding the Festival wallpaper, i had decided that i take Lantern Festival as my assignment 1. I had some ideas and research it through the internet. I choose this festival because I know some of the rule and celebrating in this festival.

Here are some video about Lantern Festival:

Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival

A preview of the Rogers Chinese Lantern Festival at Ontario Place in Toronto 2006

Lantern Festival in Taiwan: The Sky Lanterns at Pingxi " 平溪天燈 "
The music is from a Heavenly Melody album: Suzanne plays Heavenly Melody favorites on. " Erhu ", or something like that. (the Chinese " erhu " is that 2-stringed, violin-like instrument you are hearing). I think the title of the song is " 平安夜裡真平安 " (the peaceful night is very peaceful).
The song feel peaceful and melody.

From now on, I am going to start my assignment 1 step by step. I will try my best for this assignment 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment